Ampco Safety Tools is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your visits to and use of this website;
- Information about any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications.
We may collect, store and use non-personal data about your visits to and use of this website.
Information about website visits
We may collect information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. We may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the websiteÕs usability, and for marketing purposes.
We may send a cookie which may be stored by your browser on your computerÕs hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the websiteÕs usability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to recognize your computer when you visit our website, and to personalize our website for you.
We may use anonymous cookies to record non-personal information such as website activity, date and time of visit, and domain type. We may use this information for retargeting purposes.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking Tools, Internet Options, Privacy, and selecting Block all cookies using the sliding selector.) This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
Using your personal data
- Improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- Send information (other than marketing communications) to you which we think may be of interest to you by post or by email or similar technology;
- Send to you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology.
- Provide other companies with statistical information about our users ‰ÛÒ but this information will not be used to identify any individual user.
Using your non-personal data
Non-personal data is collected and used for the purpose of improving web site usability and performance.
Products and Clients
Ampco Safety Tools is The Original Manufacturer of Non-Sparking, Non-Magnetic Hand Tools¨. Using AMPCO invented aluminum bronze alloys, Ampco Safety Tools sets the global standard for Non-Sparking, Non-Magnetic, Corrosion Resistant Hand Tools. Industrial customers, emergency responders and safety professionals around the world rely on Ampco Safety Tools.
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
We store all the personal information you provide on secure servers. Ampco Safety Tools may also use and temporarily store your credit card information and any related transaction details for the purpose of making and receiving payment transactions. This information is encrypted for security and is used to provide services between you, manufacturing, publishing and/or distribution partners and will not be shared with any entity other than the third parties required to complete the transaction.
You are responsible for keeping your personal identity information confidential. We will not ask you for information that is not needed to complete transactions on your behalf or that is needed to communicate with you.
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or actions of third party websites.
Ampco Safety Tools complies with United States privacy laws, CAN-SPAM and applicable State laws for data use purposes.
Ampco Safety Tools
204 North Barnes Drive
Garland, Texas 75042